How to Claim Free RabbitX Tokens from Potential Airdrop
Are you looking for a way to earn some free crypto tokens? Do you want to join a sophisticated DeFi derivatives suite that uses orderbook liquidity? If yes, then you might be interested in the potential RabbitX airdrop. 🐰
RabbitX is a permissionless perpetuals trading exchange built on Starknet. With RabbitX, you can trade markets with 20x leverage using order book liquidity. The derivatives DEX is designed for serious traders, investors, analysts, and degen extraordinaires who want to talk shop, compare notes, research, and market views in a thoughtful, constructive way. 🚀
However, RabbitX doesn't have an own token yet but has hinted at doing an airdrop to early users. Users who've participated in the testnet may become eligible for an airdrop. Please note that there is no guarantee that they will do an airdrop and that they will launch their own token. It's only speculation. 😎
What are the steps to join the potential RabbitX airdrop?
If you want to try your luck and join the potential RabbitX airdrop, you need to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the RabbitX testnet page.
- Enter code “backthebunny” to access the platform.
- Connect your wallet.
- Change the network to Goerli testnet.
- You will automatically be credited with $10k when you connect to testnet.
- Now make trades on the testnet.
That's it! You have now participated in the testnet and may become eligible for an airdrop if RabbitX decides to launch their own token in the future. 🎁
What are the benefits of joining the potential RabbitX airdrop?
By joining the potential RabbitX airdrop, you can enjoy several benefits, such as:
- You can get access to a premier DEX that offers high leverage and low fees.
- You can learn how to use Starknet, a scalable layer-2 solution for Ethereum.
- You can interact with other crypto enthusiasts and experts in the RabbitX community.
- You can potentially receive free RabbitX tokens if they launch their own token and do an airdrop.
Of course, these benefits are not guaranteed and depend on whether RabbitX will launch their own token and do an airdrop. But it doesn't hurt to try, right? 😊
Where can I find more information about RabbitX?
If you want to learn more about RabbitX, you can check out their website, their Discord chat, or their Twitter account. You can also read their Medium article about the testnet launch.
If you are interested in more projects that do not have any token yet and could potentially airdrop a governance token to early users in the future, then check out our list of potential retroactive airdrops to not miss out on the next DeFi airdrop. 💯